Coastal Charms and Seaside Serenity in Maine
We flew into Boston Logan International Airport, grabbed a rental car from Hertz and we
drove up to Kennebunkport, ME to visit some friends of ours.
Kennebunkport is 83 miles from Boston Logan International, not a long drive but it does take you through some interesting areas. We tend to stay on I-95 till we get to the Kittery area, where we move over to U.S. 1 and continues north through York, Ogonquit, Wells & then Kennebunkport. Slower than I-95, but more scenic and relaxed.
- Just Traveling Thru Travel Planning Tips
- Kenebunkport History on the 'Mainean Encyclopedia' Site
- Things to do or see in Kennebunkport on the 'Visit Maine' Site
- Best Things To Do in Kennebunkport on the 'US News & Travel' Site
- Seashore Trolley Museum (3.5 miles from Kennebunkport)
- Google Search Results list for "accommodations in Kennebunkport"
- Kennebunkport Google Travel Guide
- Google Search Results list for "restaurants in Kennebunkport"
- 12 Things To Do In Maine’s Coastal Town on the 'Bucket List Journey' Site
- 9 Fun Things to Do in Kennebunkport With Kids on the 'Trip Savvy' Site
- 2-Hour Historical Walking Tour of Kennebunkport on the "Get Your Guide" site
- Visit our Youtube Channel
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are Affiliate Links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, that we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. So we would appreciate any click throughs, if you are inclined.
Note: All images on this page are the property of Just Traveling Thru, LLC unless otherwise noted.
To review any of our content, make suggestions and/or comments, please click the "Info" menu button at the top of this page. You will find our "Contact Us" link on that drop-down menu.